The Dress Code is:
- Black blazer with Fir Vale badge
- White shirt/blouse with collar (which fastens at the top)
- Fir Vale School tie
- Black trousers (no jeans) or black skirt (knee length)
- Black cardigan (waist length) or tank top or V neck jumper (optional)
- Black leather style shoes: plain black with no colours, logos or markings. Smart, plain black trainers are acceptable.
For students choosing religious/cultural wear:
- Plain black salwar kameese or long black skirt to be worn under blazer
- Black headscarf with no pattern
For Sports/PE - All Students
- black PE T-shirt with school logo
- Black tracksuit bottoms or shorts
All students are expected to change their clothing for Physical Education activities.